Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Who knew, George?

'Grey's Anatomy' star T.R. Knight says he's gay
Associated Press

NEW YORK --
Grey's Anatomy star T.R. Knight says he's gay, but hopes people don't consider that "the most interesting part of me." The 33-year-old actor addressed rumors of his sexuality in a statement to People magazine Thursday.

"I guess there have been a few questions about my sexuality, and I'd like to quiet any unnecessary rumors that may be out there," Knight's statement read. "While I prefer to keep my personal life private, I hope the fact that I'm gay isn't the most interesting part of me."

Knight plays Dr. George O'Malley on the popular ABC drama. A former stage actor, his television credits also include CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and Law & Order: Criminal Intent.

Knight's Grey's Anatomy character, a bumbling, puppy-eyed surgeon, has long been in love with Dr. Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo).

No comments: