Friday, October 27, 2006

More articles and Grey's gossip

I do have to agree with this article that Alex's has been growing as a character.
Alex shows new dimension

I know Grey's fans have all heard the Frey's "How To Save A Life." Audra told me I need to get their album so it's on my wish list. And it seems the show is giving them a nice boost. Frey's Anatomy

You know you're famous when the media starts saying you're too skinny! No one's every happy and it seems Ellen Pompeo has had do deal with some criticism.

Isaiah Washington has apologized for the scuffle with Patrick Dempsy, according to this story. I also read that he canceled a taping for the Ellen show after she made fun of the spat.

You can now get videos from Grey's, Desparate Housewives and Lost from Verizon's VCast Service. I'm not even that obsessed!
One thing I love about this show, is that while Meredith is super slim, there are characters like Baily and Callie who aren't! How many other shows have that!

People magazine has some burning questions about the show that are worth checking out.

No comments: