Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Last week's show!

I forgot to post my comments on last week's show! D'oh!
Well I felt really bad for McDreamy. He was so hurt by what Addison told him that I don't even think he heard what Meredith told him about Finn.
And I just love Bailey. Loved her storyline this week and what the chief told her. That being a mom makes her a better doctor. That other doc was such a jerk! And they were all so mean to her at the m&m. I loved when Alex stood up for her.
I think Burke needs to speak up! If that was my doctor - I would be concerned. But he's pretty much not telling anyone that he's having the shakes - and even though he had Christina to help this time - I think it's going to spell trouble.
But I did like how he put Izzie in her place! I hadn't thought about that before - how it was all her fault that he got shot!

Be sure to read the Grey's Writers blog this week (link is over --->) and read about all the reasons why watching Grey's is good for you!

No comments: