Friday, October 13, 2006

Such a sad goodbye!

So Denny's message to his parents had me bawling! How sad!!!!! But it was nice to have him say goodbye sort of. And did you see that check! Izzie doesn't need to go back to work now.

And Meredith stoned was hilarious. I had gall bladder surgery and was heavy iv meds so I know how loopy you can get - but I was more just out of it. That would be me more if I was drunk. LOL! I loved when she called out to Addison and then McSteamy, as well as that scene with Derek, Finn and George in her room.

And what about the triangle now? The whole thing sort of fell apart. Derek walked away. Meredith told Finn not to come back. Whole thing had me sad.

But then the really nice twist: Callie and McSteamy! That is going to be messy! Can't wait to see what's next!

1 comment:

Audimc said...

I agree about being sad about mcvet and mcdreamy... on one hand McDreamy loves her enough to let her go, but clearly McVet is the nicer of the 2. Hmmmmm... now what!!

McSteamy and Kalli....????????? I wonder how it will play out.