Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Poor George!

I didn't tape last week's show - because I TiVo-ed it instead! I am just loving my new toy!
So, myy heart really broke for George last week! I was bawling!!!! But it looks like he'll be acting out in a crazy way from the preview!

Here's the scoop on upcoming episodes from TV Guide...

Great Expectations - Grey's Anatomy Jan. 25
Rumors of the chief's departure spread around the hospital; Bailey proposes the creation of a free clinic; and a Seattle Grace doctor gets a proposal of a different sort.

Wishin' and Hopin' - Grey's Anatomy - Feb. 1
Webber announces his retirement, and the competition to succeed him begins; Ellis (Kate Burton) experiences a change in her medical condition; and a surgical patient endangers the lives of those around her.

Walk on Water - Grey's Anatomy - Feb. 8
A three-part story arc begins in which the interns face stern challenges.

No comments: